View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #48
thePill
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 Mustang GT Premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enator View Post
One thing you forgot to mention and that is that next year will Camaro come to Europe too
I personally hope that the Camaro sales are huge over here in Europe, give the foreign car makers a taste of their of medicine.

I am planing a photo shoot with camaro5 member DRB he is here in Kaiserslautern, Germany, he has a black 2010 SS and would be perfect with my '11 GT... Greg Champion will most likely be the camera man, he said he would do the shoot for free because it sounded fun...

I would love to do a Beaches of Normandy shoot, not a head to head, Mustang vs Camaro but America vs Germany.. but you have to be careful with any references to the N-word (the German N-word) It is very, very frowned upon.. and fines would accompany those frowns..

All pictures will be distributed, FREE OF CHARGE, throughout both Ford and GM communities..

Foreign countries make it hard for American cars, Heres a fun fact, from 1964 to 1979 Mustangs sold in Germany were called T5s. Mustang was the name of a large tow truck (no solid rear axle jokes please) and could not be badged with the original name. There is a very large T5 fan base here... even though Europeans say they hate US cars, there is still some who buy them...

Last edited by thePill; 12-06-2010 at 03:59 PM.
thePill is offline   Reply With Quote