Thread: Seatbelt Holder
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #24
Rockytophummer

Drives: 2006 Hummer H2 2010 2SS Camaro
I know this a different subject but tryed looking up it in different post but couldnt find it and Im not computer savy enough to figure out how to create my own post. But is there anyway to make it were if the passenger doesnt want to buckle up to keep it from beeping. My father is older and set in his ways and I hate having to continuosly asking him to nuckle his belt plus for this simple reason he hates to buckle up it makes it to were he doesnt even want to ride in my new camaro. If there is no way to turn it off then just post no way to turn it off. Thanks guys and gals. Now back to original post I have not had any problems of the magnetic snap letting seat belt come loose. I actually think it has a nice look with the button snap. And so far my daughter always unsnaps the seat belt every time she climbs in the back. I thought that might cause it to pop out more easily. Plus like some one else posted my seat plus passenger seat are back almost all the way and I think this causes less tension on the belt?
Rockytophummer is offline   Reply With Quote