View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
Rims and Black Chrome Mod

For those of you who read my last post about whether I should choose between a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT/RS or an Audi A4, I am proud to say I have decided to go with the Camaro. I don't know when I will be going to a dealership to look at one, but I can only hope soon! But as for my plans with my future Camaro, I have a few options in mind.
  • 25-35% tinted windows
  • Carbon Fiber Bowties
  • Black Chrome Rims
  • Tinted Side-Reflectors

I don't really intend to upgrade it performance wise, other than maybe a nicer looking exhaust (not really performance as much as aesthetics).

Everything on that list is straight forward except for the Black Chrome rims. I don't even know where I would start with that. I believe they would look amazing with AGM, but I don't know which rims I would like to get chromed... The RS packaged 2013 camaro come with the midnight silver flared looking 5-spoke, which I like, but the black chrome looks spectacular on the standard 5 spokes, also. I also love the 45th anniversary wheels, but could I buy them and place them on my camaro? I need your help! Decisions, decisions!!
I will attach some images for you to compare. If you guys have any other options or think something else looks better, feel free to share! and about other mods too! Thanks guys.

The last image is a picture of the flared spokes that I like, but i can't find them chromed.
Attached Images