View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:42 PM   #374
The_Beast_
THE GoldMember

Drives: '92 Pathfinder A.K.A The BEAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by railgun View Post
Hardly. B-D has nothing to do with whether it looks good or not.

I've always been a huge fan of Camaros. 69s (natch) and the 76-78s in particular. I wasn't that suprised that this was coming back and really liked the first pics and specs around it, but like everyone else, it's a massively failed attempt at what's supposed to be a mid-tier sports car. Would I have considered picking up one? Sure, but at a incredulous 3800# for the SS...that's wholely unnecessary.

I agree with whoever said they can't wait for the big three to go tits up. It's inevitable at this point. I'll stick with my European and Japanese makes. Bitch all you want, there's a reason they sell.
Quote:
It's not supposed to be a mid-tier sports car? And the spec sheet didn't say it was 3800#?

Quote:
Wow...looks like I hit the sciatic with you guys.

I'm glad you all assumed what I'm about, but that's not something for me to care about.

Feel free to remove my account if the mods here, of whom some have PMd me for no reason whatsoever, care that much. Which apparently they do.

But please leave my posts. I want to reference them when I come back to say I told ya so.

Everyone its ok let little Mr. Imports have his fun. But this about this: you little 335i doesnt ever stand a chance against the v6. I dont know whether you have the coupe or the sedan but both only make 300hp, and they're already turbocharged. And get this the sedan weighs in at 3600lbs with the coupe coming in at 3571lb and those are without your sport packages. So I dont think you should be one to say even a single word. When the LT auto comes in at 3750. Now I dont think you little excuse for a german car stands a chance.

BTW: your Mazda is an American car, not an Import

BTW: Beemers are for people would couldnt afford a Benzo. So there isnt much to brag about now is there. Now run along befor the Beemer Hunter Finds you.

AUGUST 2009 AURORA HITSS THE SSTREETSS!!!!!

~MY SSCHEME: BLACK W/GOLD BUMPER 2 BUMPER Z-28 SSTRIPESS.~
^In the wise words of Pink, "NO NOT MUSTANG GOLD"

Forget a automatic, a MUSCLE car needs STICK! To bad I'm getting auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lonely Island
IM RIDIN ON A DOLPHIN DOIN FLIPS N' SHIT!!!!

May The Beast Rest In Peace. For Now.
The_Beast_ is offline   Reply With Quote