View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
Sales @ ECS

Drives: 2011 CG 2SS
ECS - Lysholm Supercharger Build Thread

As many of you already know, we turned to Air Power Group (Vortech/Paxton/Lysholm) to provide us with our record-breaking Paxton Novi centri-superchargers for our own supercharger kits. Working with our awesome rep over at Paxton, Jimmy Martz, he has provided us an awesome positive displacement supercharger kit, the Lysholm Twin-Screw!

I must say that I am overall impressed with the Lysholm kit. Very nice setup for all of the plastic molded components, no rough edges, etc. Comes with all brass fittings (Instead of plastic fittings) for all of the hose barbs. Also includes a really nice heat exchanger with a thick core. This exchanger reminds me of the upgraded Cobra/GT500 heat exchangers available through numerous aftermarket companies. Not like the thin core exchangers we have been used to seeing for the 5th Gen's! The MAF tube is a nice fabricated aluminum housing with the proper fixtures.

Tommy over here is installing a Lsyholm kit on a 2011 Camaro SS right now. I will keep this thread updated with build pictures and final dyno
results.

2010 Camaro SS
- Lysholm 2.3L Supercharger Kit
- ARH 1 7/8" Longtube Headers with High-Flow Cats
- Corsa Sport Axle Back
- 160* Thermostat
- NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
- Kenne Bell BAP 40Amp
Attached Images

Last edited by Sales @ ECS; 11-08-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Sales @ ECS is offline   Reply With Quote