View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #4451
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Thanks Ladi, it's hard to move on when you know in your stomach your a contributor to some one else's death, man i really feel like shit and wish i could change that morning and do it all over again
Tim,
I have been praying for the gentleman that gave his life for something he obviously loved to do...ride a bike.
Prayers also have been coming your way as well. Please take one day at a time and lean upon His shoulders. He knows your troubles and the pain you are going through. Talk to Him and He WILL pave the way for you.
I believe there will be something good come from this accident. I would safely say if roles were reversed, you would not want him to carry the burden of your demise.

Tim, I know what I am saying is easier-said-than-done! But, please believe me when I tell you God can and will help you...we have seen it before--you and your family were stronger because of His presence in your life...

Stay focused and never second guess your decisions in life. We only go around once, and most everything in this life is in God's hands. We are only the keepers of His things while on this earth....

Sincerely Tim and Susan,

Kurt ABL99......