View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #7517
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylftft View Post
I don't know how many of you have personally met Robert, I had the privilege this weekend & he is one cool dude! We've been having fun teasing each other about the Mile these last few weeks but it was all in fun. It was cool to be able to stand around & talk about our cars, I even got to help give Brandi a morning wipe down. He was full of good advice & was cheering everyone on even if your were competing with him. The guy invited me to eat with them everynight! I don't know if Corey is on here or reads this but that guy is cool as hell also. Obviously I just had another shop (ADM) build me a car & we were in the same class, but they were both full of compliments & answered questions I had with me being a rookie at the whole Mile experience. Very much a good group of guys! Just wanted to say thanks again, I'll be back to hang with you guys again one of these days.
Thanks Josh....

I'm seriously considering the Mojave mile you mentioned.... Lets keep in touch and we can both show up there and destroy some euro trash...

As for helping, its only fun to win on an even playing field, not with a stacked deck.... and since all we win is bragging rights... well, If I can help anyone out, All the better....

As before, it was my distinct pleasure to meet you.... Safe travels home brother....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote