View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 05:18 AM   #117
McRat

Drives: 2010 ZR1 "Satan"
Quote:
Originally Posted by edco View Post
... Limiting comments to only the favorable is a form of censorship. Here we go!

... Perhaps Camaro drivers cannot change a flat. ...

... these models are delusional purchases.

... This ZL1 owner took a $20K hit to unload this. Who wants to drive a 12 mpg army tank (fast army tank). This particular dealership had experience with another high dollar Camaro5 and took over 100 days to move the car. We don't know if it was wholesaled out or found a buyer.

... Ah, but you testoctanerone Camaro drivers must get your kills. Do they appreciate and pay interest or dividends? Would somebody define what a "kill" is.

... The GM VA race track video, while impressive, is suspect. Well I guess the 1LE was such a roaring success GM decided to kill it.

... I would really have to be backed into a corner to settle for paying $75K for a Z/28. If it is your bag go for it. What hit will you take to plant it on a dealer lot with 1741 odo miles? better you than me. What does that work out to in $/kill (dollars per 'kill')?

So what does this have to do with Top Gear?

Do you understand why you got your wrist slapped yet?

But let's discuss your topic instead the thread topic.

Evaluate Ford's 2000 Cobra R program.
And their Laguna Seca program.

These are the case studies to compare the Z/28 program to, even though the Fords are 2 seaters, and both Fords were fixed production programs (300 and 1500 respectively).
2010 ZR1 "Satan" no times yet.
2013 Volt SCCA Solo2 #771 HS3.
And a bunch of Duramaxes.
McRat is offline   Reply With Quote