View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 10:38 AM   #11
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhagen View Post
Pot calling the kettle black. Read your signature line.
There are two lines in my signature. One (the one about G2s) was in a thread talking about how crappy the G2s are because they throw rocks up. Having sticky G2s is definitely a good thing and I can't see how that relates to this idiot street racing or me calling him out for doing so.

The other line (the one about nannies) was in a thread by people discussing turning off the nannies every time they get behind the wheel. I leave my nannies on, because there is no reason to turn them off. If I am that far out of shape on the street (for whatever reason, ice, hydroplaning, oil in the road ... anything), then by all means Mr. Computer man, come and get me. In this as well, I can't see how this relates to the topic at hand.

I have never street raced anything in my life. "Asinine" accurately describes that act. I also do not see the appeal of drag racing in general, on a strip or otherwise.

No pot here.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote