View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #51
Awesome_SS
Jeff

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Still having issues with my StabiliTrak lights coming on and going off. Been in for service several times and discovered various codes, but nothing has fixed it. One time in for service it was a low voltage code and so they cleaned and re-tightened the terminal. Unhooked my underhood light and tried to say that was the problem. Guess what, the lights came back on again. Last time in, they found a sensor harness partially disconnected. Light goes off, but while driving home the damn lights came back on again. I have GM involved now, but they are telling me to put all the factory parts back on, so that they can diagnose the problem.Really??? What a joke!!!
Only when hell freezes over! The GM customer service rep kept deflecting and stating that they cannot do anything unless all the aftermarket parts are taken off and factory parts put back on. HEY LADY, THE DAMN LIGHT WAS COMING ON BEFORE ALL THE MODS! Besides, I highly doubt a camshaft, headers, and exhaust has anything to do with it. This is the treatment I get for being a loyal GM customer for the last 24 years. What's second worse to a lyer, is a person who makes excuses so that they don't have to do anything.

Awesome_SS is offline   Reply With Quote