View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:32 AM   #13
brettsimons

Drives: 2011 Automatic Camaro 2SS
Honestly, all I can say is from my buying experience, the Chevrolet dealers in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area all suck... When I was shopping around, I knew exactly what I wanted: a summit white Camaro 2SS but I also went to look at other cars because I might decide I like something better but nothing compared to the Camaro and I knew I had to have it. So we went to Chevrolet, Lexus, Cadillac, and Mercedes dealerships and compared to the other three, our Chevrolet dealerships are $#!+... Sure the other three dealerships are more high end but I should still be able to expect a relatively good experience from Chevrolet! I just knew I had to put up with them long enough to get this amazing car and it was worth it!

While I will admit that I did meet two great sales men (one of which I bought the car from) but other than them, my main gripe about Chevrolet dealerships are that every other salesmen was aggressive and pushy which definitely does not make me want to buy a car from them!

Edit: I bought mine from Maher Chevrolet and though I like the sales person I bought it from, their service center was also pretty horrible when it came to customer service... The service centers at Cadillac and Mercedes treat me like a human being, not some nuisance who they don't care about now that they sold the car and got my money! Chevrolet dealerships should at least make an effort to be more respectful and treat their customers as well as these high end dealerships, not maintain this general "push until you sell" and "now that we have your money, we're going to care even less about you" mentality!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by brettsimons; 02-16-2013 at 02:50 AM.
brettsimons is offline   Reply With Quote