View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #1531
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Tag...have you figured out what you want in a wheel? Are you looking for appearance only, or something for performance? The Forgestars are much lighter than the Cordons, but the Cordons are more concave. Lots of choices out there, so narrowing down your wants will help you decide on one.
I'm looking for weight savings and width (so I don't have to widen mine), that won't cost me both arms and a leg. I do like the COR's....but, the Forgelines and Forgestars I keep seeing really catch my eye. I could already purchase them as wide as I could go...wouldn't have to worry about widening what I already have and I could save several pounds. I'm just having trouble deciding on what finish would look good with the CGM and the SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Good point. Budget is going to be key when looking for wheels, cause the prices are all over the place.

Have you looked at Savini....LOL...kidding.

Um. No.

I think I quickly found out why I wouldn't want to pick up a set of those!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
they make them cool square wheels, right?
Duh...didn't you know that when you buy the wheels you get a free rolling massage as well?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Iirc there is a guy here that will give you a sweet deal on some Suckvini's. Blood is an up charge though!

Lol

Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.

Noooooo, no no no no no.

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote