View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #38
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by iomamy View Post
Okay - so I've ordered my 2SS RS IOM, manual, sunroof, white stripes, with the interior package, etc. - never seen one in person (never had a new car...never spent this much money, etc...) but from the pictures I can't help but think that the headrests look like people heads - okay okay - criticize at will - I'm from a GM family of engineers since 1932 so not a secret riceburner trying to make trouble - or a Ford spy, or a Chrylser fan (although I love all of our Big 3 American cars)...and so...well... the headrests - they look like people heads...so...is it just that the orange on the 'outer ring' is just too much? If just the center was orange and the outside black would it be better? Any thoughts? Does anyone else feel this way or am I nuts? I've been considering modifying Audi headrest to fit (only because they rotate almost 180 not just up and down laterally which is really comfy for long drives). Well...thought would be most appreciated!)

Well, now people in CA can drive their camaros in the carpool lane and not get a ticket! The police will think you have a passenger!
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote