View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #54
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieG View Post
When on the hunt I had 3 colors I could live with 1st choice was Black and then AGM and Victory Red in that order.. so happened to find an AGM on the lot and I remember wishing it was black but settling for it since it had the options I had wanted. After less than a month I was happy I had AGM over black.. easier care (the weather here has been crappy and ive held off giving her a bath with all the rain, and she still looks decent), i like that its not as common as black, and that it goes really well with the black accents.. and it still keeps that "stealth" look that black has.. during the night its hard to tell if its black or AGM from pictures and in the day.....

But hey, if you happen to see a black one on the lot that has everything else you're looking for, black is still my #2 choice.. i have no experience with a black car and the care it needs but _everyone_ i know has been saying that black comes with more work to keep it looking nice.
Yes, my aunt had the same dilemma when she was buying her 2013 Durango Citadel. She had originally wanted white, but pearl white, not WHITE. She ended up settling for black because it looked great when clean, but she lives down a dirt road also so its always dirty, lol. But it still is a pretty car, dirty or clean.