View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:09 AM   #140
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
i haven't checked with Becky for another update yet after getting my VIN...but i have been shopping around for mods

so far i've already received my skip-shift eliminator, fender stripes, and front fascia blackout vinyls...i'm going to blackout the rear as well. still waiting on my rx catch can that i ordered a couple weeks ago

today i've spent a lot of time looking at lights/lighting...got some ideas. I ordered yellow 2SS w/NPP, but really like the halos. Just didn't want to spend the money on the RS package. so i'm looking at the morimoto H1 5.0 retrofit now with colorshift halos...also thinking i'll put the LED reverse lights in after seeing the difference on AAC's site. opinions/thoughts?

i know it's not really an "order" update, but i didn't think i wanted to start a build thread since that'll sort of commit me to the project
I put the reverse leds in my vert... they are bad ass. AAC is right down the street from me. I would also suggest the led conversion and the license plate leds. I also did front and rear footwells. Their blue is the closest match to the GM ice blue color. Now go join team 1LE!!
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote