View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #95
KeepItGreasey
So It'll Go Down Easy

Drives: Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
Geez, I guess I shouldn't expect so much.

I have taken many of the early teething problems in stride. So when I have an issue of concern, it takes a lot for me to post something like this.

With a silly response like that, I once again realize why I keep quiet a lot of times.
You should expect your car to work the way www.chevrolet.com/Camaro , any GM published paperwork on your car describes, and the way your Owner's Manual says it's supposed to work.

You should go down to the dealer and DEMAND a fix for this Zune problem. I'm having USB Flash Drive problems. It takes me about 10 minutes to index less than 2,000 mp3's... when I select "Random/Shuffle" - it chooses several folders, and plays files in alphabetical order... and I have tons more issues with it. And the dealer doesn't get that if you can spot a pattern when it's supposed to be "Random", that it's not random at all. I selected "Random" right in front of the Service Manager, showed him how the songs were being played in alphabetical order, and his response was "Well I don't know how it's supposed to work."

Random = Random (not Alphabetical Order)

We're all having problems, and we're waiting on the fix.

They didn't put 6-CD changers in this car because they wanted to push the modern technology and USB interface... for more money.

But they just pushed this one straight out the front door without doing any significant testing. And for non-safety issues, they wont send out recalls to the customers. They sound out TSB's to dealers, so just in case someone comes in with a complaint - they know what to do to fix it. They send out TSB's to the dealers and they PRAY that nobody comes in with complaints... because nothing gets fixed unless you submit a complaint.