View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
Tom@ARH

Drives: 2003 Corvette ZO6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTron View Post
hmmm, i have to wonder, since you retained the CAT's would the car be emissions legal, say, in Ontario?? lol
I have no idea what ontario's emissions laws are sorry maybe ask some locals what they do it should be the same with the Vette guys and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWIweldace View Post
Looks very nice, waiting on my set and my car. Do they fit in from the bottom? Without loosening motor mounts or other accessoties? Looks like just the plug wires.

I'd like to hear it also. Were those gains with stock mufflers or intake?
I stole this from Nick in the other thread-

Guys, Other than the steering shaft, which takes all of 30 seconds to remove from the rack, nothing else has to be done to slide the headers in. These systems are actually about the same to install as our G8's mainly because their engine compartments are very similar. If someone isn't holding the headers from the top when they slide in, they will fall out. Our Camaro headers "are not" the same as our G8's. It would have been nice but we knew 5 minutes after removing the stock manifolds that a redesign was necessary. They are different because of the oil cooler and the floor boards. BTW, I know of no dealer that has not honored a warantee because of a header install.

We have another car coming this week I think we'll try and video then. Those results are stock mufflers and stock intake
Tom@ARH is offline   Reply With Quote