View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
Crazycoot

Drives: '13 ZL1 M6
What to do when a seller ceases contact after taking your money

I am looking for some advice. I recently purchased an item from a forum member coming up on a week ago. The item was supposed to be shipped the next day. When the day came and went, I messaged the member asking if the item had been shipped. Several days after I paid for the item, I received a response indicating that it would be shipped later than expected - either Thursday or Friday. Thursday came and went and I heard nothing. Friday came and went and I heard nothing. I sent a message asking about the item and received no response. I sent another message today and have received no response. This member has been active on this site every single day multiple times per day since our transaction began and has been on this site as recently as tonight. He has not replied to my messages since Wednesday. Is it too early for me to be pissed and worried that I have been scammed? Or should I chill out and relax? I am refraining from posting specifics about this member in the hopes that this situation will be resolved but I am quickly losing my patience.
Crazycoot is offline   Reply With Quote