View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
Bumlbee

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS TF Ed.
GM Window Sticker Repo In Canada

Hey Everyone ,
Does anyone out there know where I can get a Canadian Reprint Of My Window Sticker .
My car was a dealer transfer and the window sticker was lost by the dealership the car was transferd from .
I tryed calling my salesman but he says they do not repop them .
There only are made during production of the car and if they are lost or damaged .

I contacted GM customer care thinking , not trying to go over my salesmans head ; but I want my window stcker .
They sent me a nice email telling me to but this package .
And I do recommend this info package but it is NOT MY WINDOW STICKER!!!

The reason I want my window sticker is that , my 2010 Camaro is the first Car I have ever owned from New .
I currently own on the road a 1977 Camaro , 1984 Trans Am ,1986 El Camino , 1997 Cavalier , 2003 Trailblazer and My 2010 Camaro .
Plus I am working on a 1970 Ramair Firebird , and 1983 Datsun 280SX (wanna put an LS1 In So GM at heart) .

Can someone help me , I am sure they remake 2010 , 2011 Window stickers after the fact incase they get damaged .
And I can get one online , however it would be a US Version .

Thanks for your time

This is the info on The Vehicle Package you can get from GM .

Ryan-William Buchanan:

Thank you for your email.

Your request for information on your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro can be processed through our Vintage Vehicle Services department. This information is provided on a research basis and includes all available data, such as option content, selling dealer, original paint and trim, production/shipping dates, production plant, engine number, quantities of the model produced/sold in Canada, and copies of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers specifications or sales data, as available. The availability of this information may directly relate to the vehicle's age.

If you are interested in a vintage package, you are welcome to call 1-888-467-6853. There is a fee for this service.

Thank you for contacting General Motors of Canada Limited. Please visit our website again!

Jane
Internet Correspondent
www.gm.ca

Also this is the cover page of the package

Bumlbee is offline   Reply With Quote