View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #24
xtreme2s

Drives: Livernois Motorsports 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
I think a lot of the communication stuff would be better if we had some signage... and if the programs had more up to date information on them.

We don't do signs mostly because we are at a different track each time and it's never known in advance so we spend the setup day trying to put events in the proper spot....

I don't want to use this as an excuse. but we all have full time jobs and this is our hobby as much as it is yours. We like moving the fest around each year... but it means we reinvent the wheel each time we go to a new track... so the spreading the word as to where things are isn't easy. We try and post the information up on the forum but that doesn't always help you navigate the track when you arrive.

bottom line, we thank you all for coming and helping us identify the areas we can improve.

I've said this a couple times now, but, maybe we need to consider settling into the same track or track(s)

To all volunteers... You all did a great job on the event! Lots of effort to do an event as this.

This was my first time attending, and I also was a booth car for Livernois Motorsports. I did wonder on where/when the car show registration was, and even walked into the GM booth looking.

I assumed all the activity in the GM booth was selling the C5 merchandise, and for PA annoucements, after awhile I did'nt listen since moslty was for drag race reporting or auto-cross. since I did none of those, natuarlly tuned it out.

None the less, I had a awesum time, and made some new friends!

Looking forward to next year.

Tim S
xtreme2s is offline   Reply With Quote