View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:35 AM   #8
qkslvr

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS M6 NON RS
yeah I sent a PM on Monday the 14th, still no word from them. Sent an email approximately the say time to tim directly (got address from paypal) and no response there either.. Tried their contact us link on their webpage and that would not go through.

I am deployed and can't exactly call them whenever i want to so that's pretty much out of the question. I called my wife today and she is going to call the shop on Monday/Tuesday and see if she can get an answer.

looked into my PMs and seen this from Dec 27, last time I have heard from him

12-27-2012, 04:58 PM tandtperformance

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2011 PACE CAR 2012 ZL1

View My Garage

Grill
Thank I very much I I will do my best to get it shipped out friday

tandtperformanceView Public ProfileSend a private message to tandtperformanceFind More Posts by tandtperformanceAdd tandtperformance to Your Contacts

Needless to say I have worked with a few slow companys but this is by far the WORST customer service I have had anywhere..

ordered a hood, spoiler and a couple other things from sponcers on this site days after i ordered this and have already recieved those items.
2016 Streetglide (Crushed Ice Pearl)
2018 Indian Scout (Bronze Smoke)
qkslvr is offline   Reply With Quote