View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #120
Grimlock
dey see me rollin

Drives: the magic school bus
Dealership: Sport Chevrolet in Silver Spring, MD

Bought my first car here and was treated well. The service department is also great. Have three stories:
Went in for a headlight issue [left headlight had a pink hue while the right was normal white], they scratched my bumper while removing it. The service advisor told me about it and scheduled another day to fix it. I thought this was cool as they could've gave it back and left it for me to find days later with no proof that they did it.

I also went to get some tires mounted and balanced on my new Axis rims at the Merchants. I made an appointment early in the morning a week in advance, yet they had me there four hours and haven't even touched my car. I was told I was "17th" in line and I nearly had a heart attack. So I walked over to Sport [across the street], asked if they could slide me in, and they did so within the next hour and at half the cost Merchants were going to charge [$40 vs $90].

Sometime last year I took my door apart, handles and everything and it closed on me. Without a way to open it back up and not being able to mess with the lock/unlock mechanism from the little window gap, I dropped it off and said do whatever it takes. They got it back to me the same afternoon.

Also my service advisor is pretty cute.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote