View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #591
Casper45th

Drives: 2012 45th SSRS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLC View Post
I here of a custom tune and I think that means a tune specific to my vehicle while running on a dyno. I just want to get the best out of my investment. Plus I would like to deal with someone who has done this before and knows what the best way to go would be.
I did send an email to a dyno performance shop in Denver, but I am waiting for the reply. I will check out Brian in Laramie. Thanks for the tip. When some of you are heading up to Sturgis, give me a time and place maybe we can hit the hills from WY together. We could either go up 85 thru Lead - Deadwood or into Custer - Hill City then up 385 through Sheridan Lake - Pactola. Good curvy roads for camaro's.

Mine actually is a custom tune based on a couple of hundred dyno tunes done by Jannetty Racing, then data logged, sent that to Ted for some fine tuning.

There will be a group of close to 20 cars from the NW coming through on the 27th heading to Sturgis. Looks like just the 3 of us from Casper on Thursday morning as all the southern group won't make it till later in the afternoon since they have a lot further to go.
Casper45th is offline   Reply With Quote