View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
New2010CamaroLover

Drives: 2015 Ashen Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Sad sad night ladies and gentalmen...

I'm a paramedic and i just got back to the station after a horrible horrible wreck... There were 4 cars involved and 6 people... This next part is very hard for me... We had two DOA/DRT (dead on arrival/dead right there) Oh don't worry all the people involved were fine. But we lost two beauties.. A beautifully restored '69 Camaro. Costom blue paint job, beautiful white leather interior, original engine. And the other was a 1999 Z28. Black, black leather with tons of mods. Both were completely totaled, how the two owners were ok i still don't know. The only theories have is that GM builds a damn good vehicle and kept them safe. Now I've seen everything from people who've died due to crashes all the way to limbs lying in the middle of the street and plenty in between that i wont test the weak stomached with. But this... this got to me! I was so distraught on sceen that my partner had to hit me and tell me to wake up. Trust me i sent the other people with the other ambulances and i took the two Camaro owners to the hospital myself so we could cry together. The only good news, if any, to come out of this... They are both future 2010 camaro owners! Both have already ordered and, now aren't so patiently, waiting there new cars.

Sad sad night... A moment of silence for the fallen...