View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
Is there a possibility to run a second time Saturday PM if those spots are not used?
We just have to wait and see. That's the best I can give you right now. These are the folks from the signup thread and I broke them down with 50 per session.

Saturday PM will be used that's for sure. Depends on how many more folks we get signed up. That, and folks that never sign up but show up at the track the day of. We want everyone to get a chance to run! Right now I'm hoping folks will let me know if there is some type of conflict either with the volunteer time slot and their run, or if they have other plans and want to run a different session.

The ultimate goal, other than everyone getting all they want out of this, is making sure we don't have a super modified car chasing down a stock car while on the track (or vice versa )