View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 08:01 PM   #20
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Yeah I read it. The Zaino rep should have just sent one out, no questions, period. People on these boards are such fanboys for Zaino it cracks me up. I think you guys lather yourself up in z5 or z6 or whatever the hell it's called and then spray on some of the accelerator and get off! If anybody talks out about anything it's an instant flame war!! Dude, let's discuss it. I simply stated that the customer service rep should have just sent one out. Asking him to check with his family to see if they took the applicator is an insult. Come on. Like you said, it's a buck! And the stuff is already way over priced. Zaino was wrong in this case. Sorry.
I think people are just too fragile these days,insulted ? are you serious? . The first time he did send one out without asking any questions. Do you think they should just keep sending them out everytime he calls? .Just because LOTS of people here have had a GREAT experience and no problems what so ever,does not make them Fanboy's.Besides , i think "fanboys" is a term people use when they are trying to piss up a flag pole.

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.