View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #20
AquaSSRS

Drives: formerly a AGM ZL1 (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
For the purposes of this thread I made no conditions. So I like all the answers so far and hence the problem of choosing, and wisely at that

I am on a budget right now. Things will open up for me in 6 months or so. But summer is coming and it is the season, and maybe allegedly I may have been bested by a 5.0 mustang claiming to be stock at the strip, and if that had happened maybe I'd be pissed off enough about it to want give myself a little oomph. You know, find my balls and put them in my sack.

But I left the thread open for interpretation because I was hoping people would bring paint, audio, protection and all that stuff too. Its fun to talk about.
Well if you want to drag and be consistent i would consider wheels and drag radials. Traction is your friend. It got me a good 1/2 sec in my SS being able to launch it harder. Then depending on what you buy, you should be able to afford a roto-fab.

If drag radials aren't in your scope, then Roto-fab, pulley and tune.