View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #12
BRNLKY2

Drives: Yukon Denali
My bad......I tend to start at that line most people don't want to cross.

I realize to catch up with the "one horse show" they will have to sell alot of pinks and blues, but damn......if it won't stomp a mustang or challenger hands down, it will be like......well the CUBS going to the playoffs. Alot of people getting excited for nothing. I loved my 98' SS for the simple fact that I never worried about a Mustang at a stop light. I guess only time will tell. I hate leaving my happiness and bliss in the hands of Bob Putz. The GTO didnt fail because it was too expensive......It was ugly. It looked like a dodge avenger. My mom loved it, as did the rest of the soccer moms. A bad ass engine in a mid 90's Monte Carlo isnt going to sell to a generation of men that think round imports are crap. If you go back and look at the origional shop dwgs. for the GTO, it was damn similar to the camaro now. Would have been out the same time as the mustang, would have sold like crazy. Swap the front ends for the sister car, the camaro would have never left. Thank you Bob Putz for letting bean counters ruin a great American Car.
BRNLKY2 is offline   Reply With Quote