View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #83
80Zedder
Cheif Pounderhard

Drives: 80camaro/Avalanche/srt8charger
Same here, i am very excited to go out and buy a new Camaro. But I know what i want and i will just sit and suffer until it is produced, or not. In these times, I have to be careful what I buy as my job is not %100 secure. Oshawa Impala line is most likely on the chopping block, which may bump me out of a job. Time will tell. Generous Motors is starting to really piss alot of us off with their underhanded tactics towards the workers who had nothing to do with the mess GM is in right now.

SOOO we will see what happens on a new camaro purchase. Z/28 or nothing for me. My truck is going back in 1 year from it's lease and i wont buy another GM product if they pull out of canada. I could have a new Challanger in my driveway lol.

But back to the main topic. the 30 gig HD is a GREAT idea!!! Eliminate CD's and DVD's already. When a small micro SD card for your cellphone can hold more high quality igh def media then your dvd 9 or most Blu Ray discs, It's time to use that technology. I think that would be a great addition to the vehicle. Using smart micro sd cards as a option instead of the HD for your music. And also music on demand would be good too. Use your XM/On star antannea to hook up to the satellites for music on demand from the internet sites owned by or paritally owned by the manufactuing company.
80Zedder is offline   Reply With Quote