View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #129
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
**UPDATE**

Ok guys, here's where I'm at right now. After that dyno pull I called Vince and we talked for about 20 mins, the guy is extremely nice and I cannot stress enough how helpful he is. Anyways, he was saying that my 354 hp pull looked a lot better and has no idea why my afr looked like it was going all over the place. By this time the shop needed to get my car off the dybo because they were closing. So when I get off the phone with Vince, and pay for my dyno time, the guy goes "Oh so when we took OUR wide band (which is about a $6,000 wide band) off your car it looked like it was barley making connection, which would explain the erratic afr. The guy that was doing my dyno pull was watching my wide band and said things looked good. Anyways, My car in the end made about 360 hp and 305 tq to the wheels, and Vince said he wanted to make some tweaks to the tune because he can get more power, so I need to load that tune in now. I just won't be able to dyno it. However I would expect about 370 rwhp and 310 rwtq.

Vince did mention that my MAF is at the max reading and he is trying to see if he can figure a way to increase it, but he's not sure. Hopefully the JET MAF is legit and not a pos mod, because it sounds like we might need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
We now use a 3.5" MAF housing and it has improved the MAF's ability.
Was this used in my car? Because Vince said this is another way to get around my issue with the MAF. It would just require another tune..
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote