View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #78
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Hey, AWD has saved me multiple times. And Poor Gran Turismo doesn't have a clutch, and race exhaust makes every car sound like a civic. But Forza3 can't be perfect, neither will Forza4 be....Wanna know why? Because Turn10 only takes themselves into consideration. Do you really think that they would really go through and make the game any better just because of Kinect? Just wait and see, Forza4 will be boring too.
I'll be honest and admit I don't like it because I usually like to try to drive without any assists, and when I was on-line with friends, I had one who always only went to the AWD cars. Of course I couldn't keep up, because he had all his assists on, but it was just a little frustrating trying to get my RWD 976 horse' ZR1 on the tail of a pig of an AWD 540 SC'd Challenger. Eventually - I let my pride go and used TC, and that's it, and then spanked him because I think I could tune better, and his car wouldn't handle for crap.

I was really pizzed about the clutch in GT5, lol. I'm not spending $100 on a cheap wheel anymore than I'm spending $500 for a really good one. Give me a d@mn clutch and progressive throttle and brake buttons and I'll be happy. I could honestly care less about Kinect, too, lol. Don't get me started on the exhaust. Those clowns at Poly-blah-blah-blah couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat, regarding the exhaust. It's been $h1t from the beginning...

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote