View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:43 AM   #7
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyko1 View Post
Gee, did OnStar charge you $9.95 for almost calling them?

And if I remember my time at GM customer service, if Jessica is driving a Camaro as her Avatar states, it is a very old beat up one, or not hers or just " a fib".

Most Customer Service people at GM call centers make but $12 hr or less, but you set me straight there Jessica, if that is your real name. When I was there in 99-00, I first started at a whopping $10hr for 30days training then climbed into the new tax bracket of $11hr or $22,800yr, ugh. Luckily I was just doing an internship for my MBA so I spent more time making time with the pretty CSR girls whenever I could.

The subcontractor at the time which just took over customer service for GM (Sitel, or SitHELL) as we called them, was impressed with my GM knowledge and wanted me to stay as a "crew leader" or whatever it was called. It paid $40k a year, as a salaried position, which meant 55hrs a week. Lucky for me I got a job elsewhere starting at $65k and never looked back.

Not sure who is running GM's customer service, last I heard it was IBM as GM used all their software, but who knows. Maybe Jessica can chime in on that.

I hate OnStar more than anything. Jessica if you could please ask them to stop calling me inside my car, that would be swell.

There you are.

Thank you.
Get over it and quit being pissed off at the world. Why share such negative info, just keep it to your self.

I personally have enjoyed and used OnStar in the past and have it on all 3 of my cars.