View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #113
camaroluver
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: '05 Impala, '10 IOM Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to camaroluver
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsgun View Post
Mine is CGM and I will be there with the soon to be wifey and step daughter... Mine is going to the dealership in the morning to get the bumper repainted already and new lower plastic grill because of my terrible luck. On the way to work the after only having the car for 4 days a 2 foot strip of roofing shingle flew up on the highway from the car infront and slammed my bumper putting deep sratches all over... then on the way home that night a white cat decided to bolt out infront of me on the highway and broke the lower grill... Now I'm parnoid to drive the damn thing... Oh well all will be fixed tomorrow and ready for Sunday!!! (The road trip has me even more parnoid now)
OUCH!! One of my friends has a Cadillac STS and we live out in the country, she has hit so many things with it at night. 2x already it has had to go to the shop for more than a busted grill one animal she hit did something to the a/c. She cursed me I do believe, I have never had an issue with anything running out in front of me in my Impala, now Sat night we took the Camaro out to dinner and on the way home a damn raccoon ran out in front of me.....luckily I didn't hit it, this car has great brakes!!
2010 Camaro 2SS IOM/Black Interior/Black Hood & Hockey Stripes #26,805
Ordered 1/30/09 as a surprise for me by the best husband ever! Delivered 8/6/09 to me!!!

camaroluver is offline   Reply With Quote