View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #94
Blacky

Drives: Camaro 2010
ok..
i have wrap the car because it was an cheaper way to change the complet look of the Car , without damaging the OEM Paint, i was not 100% sure with the color.
Only the Vinyl in the Paket look cheap and not so good, but my Suprise it was how different it looks on the Car.
In the first i will protect my original Paint from the car , have had little problems with the paint , alot of little scratches. So at first i woul do an Paintjob but the question ist what colour. I have found the way with the vinyl wrap anf find its an really coooool way to change the Face of an Car , if i dont like it inany jears i can remove the vinyl , and my Car is Black again. or if i like the color at this this time its no problem to paint it later.

And yes the Most Parts on teh Car are Cutom Build from my, the Mirrors, Diffusor, Frontsplitter , and alot of other things. Tha other Parts i have buy from great Shops an Builders here in teh Forum
i olso must thank this Gus , without there Parts teh Car would not look so cool
OK Thanks
AAC for the Cool Sidemarkers
ACS for the Bumperpots
RK for the wing
Factory Reproduktion for the 22"Replica wheels

OK and now i thanks my wife , to build all things i have not the time, i have an normal Job here and a Familly with Wife and 2 Kids (2,5jears and 1 month old) so i must look how i can spend my tme in the Car
But my wife is awsome she helps my where she can, she lat my do the work on my car and makes no truble ;o) shes great

and again thans to GM for the great car and thanks C5 for all you inspirations

and Sorry , for this long words , but im very happy to be the COTW ;o)