View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Birm

Drives: Florida Speed & Power
RX TT V6 on "GRETCHEN" Quick Review

Let me start off with a exactly what I said (Tracy can attest to this as well as my fiance) when it was at the top end of 3rd gear and than it REALLY KICKED IN "HOLLLLLLLLLLY SHIIIIIIIIIT"-This is a direct quote from me at 1230 this afternoon!

Tracy was trying to get the boost gauge where he wanted it and was making sure everything was dialed in right before it goes back to the proud owner of this beast (Gretchsgotgrowl) back to Arkansas. I was there (Thank God!) getting my Ported TB and Catch-can for mine and I saw/admiring her sitting there. He said " I have to take her out in a little bit to dial it in, want to go?" Really?!? Seriously!?? HELL YES!!!!!

If any of you are considering a Twin Turbo for your V6, stop hesitating and get it to Tracy (Sponsor-SC1250).

This thing is so smooth while moving along with traffic, and from what we could see in the MPG 31.4 when I rolled it over...

You let the pedal hit the floor, and my quote says it all......

My fiance was in the back seat and was asking me how a V6 floored her more than my SS...lmao, hard to explain to a non-car enthusiast to say the least, basically I got punked lol.

RX TT is the real deal..........

Gretchensgotgrowl, you're one lucky sob! She is awesome!
Birm is offline   Reply With Quote