View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
moonlight5

Drives: Eye catching dark blue 2010 5th gen
Headers and Catback, Trailer hitch.

I unfortunately had to trade in my car, a 2010 SS Camaro, for something with more room in the back. But, before I did I took out the headers and catback. They are available through this forum and local pick only.

* Kooks headers 1&7/8" to 3", jet coated silver with kooks catted connections 3" to 2&1/2". I have the O2 harness extenders and O2 buds on the cats to pull the rear O2 sensors out of the exhaust streams. It worked incredibly well for me. I never tuned and CELs were not a problem. It's 950 bucks for this setup. SOLD

* Kooks Street Sleeper 2.5 catback exhaust. This system is meant for the V6 and sounds phenomenal on the LS1. I imagine it would sound equally as well on the V6 powertrain. It's 600 bucks. AVAILABLE....make me an offer.

* I also have a Curt trailer hitch. It actually looks very nice on the Camaro as it is very stealthy. It sits quite low and did drag on the ground a bit when going down the driveway. I have the wiring harness for that too. It will need four bolts that you can get at the hardware store. It's 40 bucks.

I can do a package deal on the exhaust, just PM me. Also I have the boxes and receipts for everything. Hit me up!!!

Last edited by moonlight5; 09-30-2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: update
moonlight5 is offline   Reply With Quote