PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
This is a little better, but you'd have to get it done AT Indy...

Maybe a sponsor in Indy could hook you up cheaper even
It would be cutting it close if it didn't work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
LOL... Sorry I brought it up.... sell some of that dope you're growing, it'll cover the cost...

You can't claim it on insurance...??? It's a rock chip turned crack... <<< see, even the windshield is drug based...
Deductable is higher than that.

I told them that since I gave them 25k over the last 10 years and NEVER a single claim the least they can do is provide me with something like one discounted winshield per certain period. They dont' have that in Bama so I told them to cancel my coverage.

They did everything to keep my business and I had to let them.

I was paying for Me, Bonnie, and James with on all 3 cars with a 1000.00 deductible and costing 2200.00 per 6 months.

I got off the phone with ZERO deductible, All three cars AND added my 15 yo daughter all for 1900.00 per 6 months.

BUT, it doens't help me with THIS windshield because I'd already told them about it.

300.00 less and added a 15 year old girl and dropped the deductible to zero. Ya, makes perfect sense. I'm kicking myself for not bitching a long time ago.

So I can literally say "I just saved a ton of money by ....... STAYING ........ with Geico.'