View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 07:15 PM   #33
Texan_Camaro

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro LS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Notice24 View Post
Harden, Howard and Melo all know each other. I would assume that they are pretty good friends or Melo wouldn't be considering coming to Houston. I think Houston has a much better roster than Chicago, especially with the Bulls best player coming off major knee injuries. In order for it to work, all 3 of them would have to make sacrifices in order to win a ring, like the Heat did. If Melo signed here, I would assume that they are all on the same page. To the money point, it isn't important. Howard made the same move to Houston. That money goes a lot farther in Houston than it does in NY or LA. Also, Melo is already rich. He will make a great amount in endorsements as well if the Rockets acquired the best big 3 in the NBA.

Say he does go, what then? Houston doesn't need him, as you can see Harden shooting 9-22. Carmelo shoots the same amount of shots and percentage. It's not about the money as you say, it's about a championship and Houston can't provide that with their system and unfortunately neither can their head coach (BostonCeltics!!) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Texan_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote