View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
This might have no significance or value at all, but just in case it does, I feel it is only right to at least post something I heard about. Of course, I hope the researcher is wrong. I won't post any links. Below is the basis for what he says.

This is what the researcher is saying:
On Dec 21, 2012, at the time when the sun is setting, If you look at where the sun meets the horizon, then turn your head 45 degrees to the right, then point your eyes 45 degrees upwards,

While looking in this general direction, look to see if you see an object that can be described as seeing a "2nd Sun".

From the info I was listening to recently, this person is saying this "2nd sun" is actually the 12th planet, and you would be viewing it while this planet is at it's own orbit position when it becomes closest to our sun.

Should this type of event actually happen, he has also suggested that it can be assured that we are "toast", and that 2013-2014 would be a time where the planet is basically annhilated.

This prediction is based on, and related to a crop circle that appeared in two parts in Avebury Manor, near Avebury, Wiltshire, UK on 15-July-2008 and 23-July-2008. The crop circle shows our solar system, with the planets in the positions they would reside in on the Date of Dec 21, 2012. For whatever reason it is, Pluto's position is off a little bit hinting that something moved small Pluto off of its typical orbit.

The guy who is saying this, is being interviewed on April 30, 2012 on the show "Coast-to-Coast".

The reason I give an ear, to talk about a 12th planet, is I truly believe a discovery of that magnitude would not be made public. I think the common public would view this, in the same way as being told an Alien landed at the White house. People would view a 12th planet as being something dangerous. Nasa has talked about planets that don't follow a restricted orbit path. And there are many articles about viewing a 2nd sun. Lots of movies came out recently showing another planet being viewed from earth. (movies: Another Earth, Melancholia, tv show: the event. The movie 2010 showed a new star being born, or new sun. There are also new articles that discuss our sun being part of a binary system, and some suggesting "our sun" is actually the little brother, not the big brother.

Well for what it's worth, I said something about this. Hopefully its absolutely nothing to worry about.
I definitely don't want to see any Annunaki people, along with their space ships coming here to take our women and take the gold (again).

That all sounds like a great movie.

Well have a nice day and thanks for reading.

This so called "Second Sun" theory has been going around for years. And it's not because of a 12th planet.

Any planet found out past Pluto will be dwarf planets located in the asteroid belt. The 10th planet (Eris) was discovered in '05 and has a 550+ year orbit and will stay visible in the sky long after your grand kids are dead. We have yet to discover an 11th much less a 12th planet and if we do, their orbits will be so long that this phenomenon that this guy is claiming would have been visible for decades. Not something that will happen out of the blue and only last for a couple weeks.

The legitimate "Second Sun" theory is because of a red giant named Betelgeuse. It is a star located 640 light years away that is on the verge of going supernova. After it does go supernova, which won't happen in our life times, it will take 640 years for it to reach us.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote