View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
InfernoMan2011

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 1LT
2011 LT Low Fuel Light & Traction Control...

I have 2011 LT with about 20,000 miles on it. I don't typically run my fuel down below 1/4 tank, but have several times (very low) and I have never noticed the low fuel light indicator come on. Both times I believe the light should have been on as low as the fuel was. Anybody else have this problem?

The second is is with traction control. My car has an auto transmission, and sometimes when I start the car and the DIC goes through it's startup sequence, traction control appears to remain off (i have the traction control disabled light lit up). At first I thought I was just inadvertently hitting the traction control button when reaching for my sunglasses, but that is not the case. Hitting the traction control button turns it back on, and the light goes off on the dash. This seems to happen randomly. The only thing I have found, is that it may occur more often when I start up the car and immediately shift into reverse to back out. (like the DIC hasn't finished the startup sequence).

Are these issues something I should be concerned about? I don't work far from the dealership and could probably drop it off one morning to have it checked out. I have had no other issues with the car and love it.

I just wanted to post here first and make sure there isn't something that I am doing wrong before taking it in. Suggestions or insight is appreciated.

-infernoman2011
InfernoMan2011 is offline   Reply With Quote