View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #78
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi576 View Post
Foremare, its no use arguing with the people that didnt buy the 2010 sgm special limited edition because they just dont get it! All i have to say is thank u gm for marking my car up 3,000 for the special green thread!! It sure was worth labeling it special limited edition for that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi576 View Post
Oh so what a 1lt is not worth what people pay for them, is that what your trying to imply?..and i will thank gm , i mean come on lets call a car a special limited edition when the only special freaking thing your getting is some damn green thread, give me a break why even bother!?
You stated yourself to "thank GM" for marking your car up $3,000. if you felt that was too high, then you shouldn't have bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketel0ne View Post
Actually no, I couldn't get a spoiler unless I got an RS or SS, I couldn't get most if not all of the other options on LS. Some of the options would have still had additional costs even on a 2LT and may not have been available on a 1LT. So they added value to the 1lt I was buying in combination.

It was better optioned than any 1LT sold in 2010. IMO.
Only things on the Synergy that would be extra on the 2LT without the RS would be the spoiler and the colored door panels. (The sunroof would be an option) And the 2LT would have the leather seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
1. What's the difference?
2. It's still the same color, just because you got yours in a fancy smancy package and you're so proud it's a limited edishun, doesn't mean they should change the name of the color just for those who bought the LT Limited Edition. Hell, that's like saying because I bought a Silver Camaro, no one else should be allowed to buy them in Silver, that makes no sense...
I couldn't agree more to this Tac.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote