View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #53
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genious View Post
I had the exact same thing happen to my last car. The machine they use only worked on up to 19" rims and mine were 20" but they tried it anyway. No bull$shit, I walked in the back of NTB and saw a guy standing on top of the wheel while still on the mount machine trying to beat down the last corner with a pry bar. Needless to say I lost my mind in the middle of the store. My rims were chrome, When I got to the rim guy that very same day he told me the rim had to be replaced because it was now warped from the mount and the pounding. The NTB manager put the mounted and balanced the new rim on a new tire and fired the guy who did it.
O yeah.. I would have done the same.. I can get crazy about my car..I wonder....Are they gonna fire the guy who did this to my rims? or make him pay for the repair? I guess I'll never know since I'm not ever going back there...
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote