View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #8
sscamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2017 Silverado LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LE Red Dragon View Post
Looks like about +110 to 120 whp over stock from what I've gathered. I've found an incredible deal on one and with the rebate from Edelbrock its a over a grand cheaper than any other option. Its a full and most comprehensive kit there is and keeps an OEM style appearance and produces the most torque below 4000 rpm and loses just slightly up top. I will probably dyno with only the kit with ZR1 plugs and edelbrock flash. Then probably add the LS9 cam and intake, and 3.25" pulley with a tune. I hope to get the most power possible through the stock exhaust manifold and stock cats and my NPP exhaust. This should make for a real sleeper. I'm hoping I can make 550 whp with that setup. The 1LE car already comes with the ZL1 fuel pump. From what I hear 550 whp is all you can make with the 52# injectors that come with the kit. If that's a problem, I can update those as well.
Be careful of the EDELBROCK tune. After their tune it was running very lean, but I had LT headers on it berfore the S/C. I have the ZL1 fuel pump, 72# injectors and stock pully. I'm getting 546/rwhp and 520/rwtq.
2010 2SS/RS Victory Red, MN6, 1-7/8 Kooks LT Headers, SLP Axle Back, Edelbrock E-Force S/C, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 72# Injectors, JRE fuel rail upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite Catch Can, Billet Hurst Shifter, DSS 1000HP axles, Spohn Trailing Arms, Toe Links, Lower Control Arms. Chrome American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels. 546/rwhp & 522/rwtq & 10.9# boost Tune by Jeremy Formato.
sscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote