View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #230
myold88

Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGone View Post
WOW. thats crazy, your order keeps moving and moving myold88 and i ordered mine before you. good for you. are you paying above msrp? if ur aren't, i'm getting jacked over here, i mean im not paying above msrp not even a cent...but to still be at 1100. jee!!
I waited 5 weeks to get out of 1100 and then took off on 7/17. I went to my dealer today (Richard Chev in Cheshire Ct.) and ordered my IO Rally stripes from the parts dept- Paid $395.00 retail. I want the stripes to be at the dealer when my car arrives. Their body shop has an employee who has installed several stripe kits so far with no problems. They have 2 Camaros getting ready for delivery today. One orange SS with IO interior and another black SS. To answer your question I'm paying MSRP- about $38,xxx.00 plus stripes and $375.00 dealer fees, plates, etc. In case no one knows IO rally stripes cannot be ordered from the factory on summit white Camaros. Makes no sense to me but thats the way it is. I hope you start moving soon. PS: My dealer says he's only taken one summit white order- mine.
myold88 is offline   Reply With Quote