View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbaez57 View Post
Im new to the site and I've been trying to post pictures but dont know were to go. I did my profile and paste some picture of my 2012 Transformer edition but didnt got posted in the pictures please can somebody help me. This is the only place I can try to get help. This is my 7 camaro since 1977.
Are you trying to get a picture for your avatar (the pic that shows to the left of each post)? If you are, then its you've just gotta go into your user CP (here) and look on the left side and you should see an 'edit avatar' (or just click here) and go from there.

Otherwise, if you're trying to upload them into a post we have a thread for that in the Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions section. Here is the link: Posting and Re-Sizing Pictures on Camaro5
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum