View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 07:28 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 264HSV View Post
Here you can see the top of one of Chase's catch cans that is catching blow off vapours Down Under....just goes to show they will work upside down too.
And it has managed to catch a small amount of oil since it was installed during the build recently. It has been mounted differently simply due to the fact the OEM mounting bracket just would not fit in the ride like it does so neatly in the Camaro5's...pity, as it was a feature I really liked about it. I will be giving it some more thought now the project is all but finished and see if I can locate it somewhere else on the bracket.
One of my mates has got one in the mail as I type and we will be passing our happiness with both product and Chase and the team at Apex Speed.
The car is my daily drive plus I do drags, motorkharna (autocross) and hill climb tracks. Enjoy.

Link here
Thank you for your order and for the post. We are really excited to see the Apex catch can taking off and being used on some seriously bad ass cars both in the US and down under.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote