View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #14
Blackdevil77

Drives: 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverZeaLouS View Post
Sick sick sick... this car is disgusting! And I mean that in the best way possible. Its gorgeous. I hope some of thes features go in the SS. Like the new steering wheel, new shift knob design. I know the suede is probably ZL1 exclusive but I'm hoping we see some new type of contrast in the interior for the SS.
Also I think its still not too late to ressurect the Z/28 name. They should get rid of the 1SS, then make a new interior with cloth seats and leather bolsters. a few weight reduction treatments and rid of power seats and all of the unnecessary tech stuff. Lighter weight wheels than the SS, a more aggressive tune. and call it the Z/28. So the SS will ride the same as it does unless u opt for the suspension package but the Z will be stripped with a standard susp package and more aggressive tranny. Possibly giving the Z around 20 more horses. Let's say the SS gets 430hp and the Z gets 450hp with 60lbs cut from it.that would be a nice package for a Z/28.
If they make a Z28, it better whoop the BOSS mustang lol. The damn weight is the problem. Adjustable shocks like the boss has without the electronic control would be nice
Blackdevil77 is offline   Reply With Quote