View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:59 AM   #88
GAHDOOSH
GAHDOOSH

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMB135Driver View Post
I've decided I'm going to mount a trumpet in my trunk...I don't play the trumpet, and have no interest in the trumpet, but it will do me about as much good as a bat mounted in the trunk will and I want to be different....anyone know where I can get a trumpet painted Imperial Blue Metalic?

It's your car, and in the end your opinion is the only one that matters, but I think most people find this post puzzling because the bat serves no purpose in the trunk. As I said previously unless you're a MLB player the bat in your trunk serves as much purpose as the trumpet I'll soon have in mine.
Here you go smartass
|

|
As I previously pointed out, the opening is too small to mount most shotguns, and if I'm going to keep a gun in the car I'd just get a handgun and keep it up front. The bat just made sense. It looks cool, and yes I can beat someones face into the ground with it if I need to. Worst case scenario, I'll look hella badass if I ever go play baseball with my friends.

This was always meant to be a showpiece, just like my car. Not a weapon, not a gun rights post, just me simply asking a question and doing something I thought was cool. Let be real, we've seen people strap way dumber crap to their Camaro's over the last year I've been a member on here.

2016 1SS 6.2L LT1 Manual 6-Speed, Front Emblem Blackout, Rear Bowtie Delete, Side emblem delete, Phastek Side Marker Tint, GM Black Taillights, $23.57 of Premium Gas this morning

GAHDOOSH is offline   Reply With Quote