View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #24
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJKJ View Post
That pic is a good angle. I like the front and the heat extractor on the 1LE. Ditch the chrome strip. The back is another story; I think a dark color is necessary to hide the diffuser design. I think the tail lights can be fixed pretty easily with some tinted or nicely designed aftermarket replacements. Much like the current tails, which I think are not good looking in stock form, a small change like blacking out the surrounds makes a night and day difference.

I think the colors that make the 13 pop, the colors with big contrast, will have the opposite effect on the 14. I think on the 14, the more you can blend the better. Dark color and tail light change and I think you have a winner.
You could also have it painted body color. I think that would offset the imbalance some....It would be an improvement.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote