View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
I am glad you guys finally realized it. I was totally happy with the service prior to this issue. Truth was I didnt want future purchase discount for this issue. I needed my money back. And as you claim that I made threats for posting bad things you also were blaming me in the emails for your error and I didnt just come out and threaten until I was told twice that there would be no refund for unusable items. I have emails but wont go there. I still have not received a refund on my account I have looked 4-5 times today and still none. It doesnt mean it wont be there tommorow or w/e but it didnt show today. As far as future discount I appreciate the offer but it only makes me look like the ass in this situation. I agreed not to post but I made the post after hearing nothing back I posted it that night and it was from mario on another thread that told me he overheard that they were going to refund me but no one informed me of the situation. I appologize it had to be this way. I am not this kind of person either but I dont take getting blamed well at all. Like I said I spent 2k with you guys on wheels and had no problems and that is why I returned service and intended to in the future. As I stated above I will keep an eye out for the refund and once everything is complete then you will be considered a good "stand up" company in my book as well as the others that currently support you. Dont look at all this as a bad thing all this shows is an issue and how quickly you make it right. That makes you look good and me bad actually lol.
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Mickey Thompson @25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99